NDQuits online is offering a free two month supply of the nicotine patch, nicotine gum or nicotine lozenge to anyone who enrolls in NDQuits online counseling and is uninsured or does not have cessation medication coverage through his or her health plan.
NDQuits online is a free web-based service available to help North Dakota smokers and smokeless tobacco (chew, electronic cigarettes and other toabacco products) users quit using tobacco.
NDQuits online will:
- Help you set a quit date and design your quit plan.
- Provide confidential counseling to help you quit.
- Teach you about triggers and strategies for staying quit.
- Be a source of support and encouragement during your quit attempt.
Free services available:
- Professional counseling with online cessation counselors.
- Assistance in designing a personal quit plan.
- 24/7/365 support from other quitters all over the world.
- Nicotine patches, gum or lozenges to help with the quitting process.
Who should enroll:
- Smokeless tobacco users (chew, electronic cigarettes and other tobacco products)
How to enroll:
- Go to NDQuits Online.
You Can Quit. We Can Help.