Healthy Choices Resources
The following are links to handouts that offer information on healthy lifestyle choices and goals.
- Be Active Your Way: A Fact Sheet for Adults
- Be Active Your Way: Keeping Track of What You Do
- Easy Ways to Cut an Extra 100 Calories
- Healthy Lifestyle Habits and Goals
- Recommended Screening Tests for Men Ages 18 and older
- Recommended Screening Tests for Women Ages 18 and older
- Sodium e-Resources
These resources are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be, or to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.