|Air Quality ● Laboratory Services ● Municipal Facilities ● Waste Management ● Water Quality ● EHS Home|
Watershed IQ Test Answers
1. A watershed is generally defined as:
b. all the land area that drains to a given point in a waterbody
2. Percentage of Americans who can correctly answer the previous question, according to national surveys.
c. 41 %
3. Stream order is a technique to:
b. classify streams based on their location in the drainage network
4. How much land in a watershed would be taken up by a stream buffer network that extends a distance of 100 feet from either side of the stream?
5. Recent watershed research has discovered that urban stream quality begins to decline sharply once impervious cover in a watershed exceeds:
6. What percentage of Americans rely on septic systems to dispose of their wastewater?
Copyright © 2010 North Dakota Department of Health