Radiation Control Forms
These documents are Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf) files. You will need to install an Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer before viewing these files. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- RCP-1: Notice to Employees (SFN-8414)
- RCP-2: Current Occupational Radiation Exposure (SFN-8416)
- RCP-3: Occupational Radiation Exposure History (SFN-19443)
- RCP-4: Radiation Machines Registration - SFN-8428
- RCP-5: Out-of-State (Reciprocity) Registration - Radiation Machines (SFN-7590)
- RCP-6: Change of Machine Status
- RCP-7: Health Physics Registration
- RCP-8: Assembler Registration
- RCP-9: Radiation Safety Documents for Radiation Machines
- RCP-10: Application for Radioactive Material License (SFN-8418) - This form may be printed blank, or filled electronically here
- RCP-11: Application for General Radioactive Material License (SFN 60265) - TENORM use only. May be printed blank or filled electronically
- RCP-12: Radioactive Material Reciprocity Request - This form may be printed blank and completed or filled electronically
- RCP-13: Certificate - Disposition of Radioactive Materials (SFN-18941)
- RCP-14: DOT Exemption Requests for low levels of external radiation
- RCP-15: Radiation Safety Documents for Radioactive Materials
- RCP-16: Radiological Emergency Assistance Information
- RCP-17: Facility Close-out/ Property Release and/or License Termination Checklist (SFN-58229)
- RCP-18: Certificate - In Vitro Testing with Radioactive Material Under General License (SFN-8423)
- RCP-19: Registration Certificate: Use of Depleted Uranium Under General License (SFN-16092)
- RCP-20: Radiological Emergency Response Volunteer
Financial Assurance Forms
Medical Use Forms - NRC Form 313A Series of Forms and Guidance
- Guidance for the NRC 313A Forms
- NRC Form 313A (RSO) - Radiation Safety Officer
- NRC Form 313A (AMP) - Authorized Medical Physicist
- NRC Form 313A (ANP) - Authorized Nuclear Pharmacist
- NRC Form 313A (AUD) - Authorized User - Imaging and localization studies, Uptake dilution, and excretion studies, and Sealed sources of diagnosis uses.
- NRC Form 313A (AUT) - Authorized User - Use of unsealed byproduct material for which a directive is required. Oral administration of sodium iodide I-131 requiring a written directive in quantities less than or equal to 1.22 gigabecquerels (33 millicuries). Oral administration of sodium iodide I-131 requiring a written directive in quantities greater than 1.22 gigabecquerels (33 millicuries). Parenteral administration of any beta-emitter, or photon-emitting radionuclide with a photon energy less than 150 keV for which a written directive is required. Parenteral administration of any other radionuclide for which a written directive is required uses.
- NRC Form 313A (AUS) - Authorized User - Manual brachytherapy sources, Ophthalmic use of strontium-90, Remote afterloader unit(s), Teletherapy unit(s), and Gamma stereotactic radiosurgery unit(s) uses.
Specialty Boards Certification Recognized by NRC in accordance with 10 CFR Part 35 Subparts B, D, E, F, G, and H
James Lawson, RT - ND Dept. of Health - email@example.com